Wire Nail Polishing MachineProviding you the best range of polishing drum and nail polishing drum with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 80,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Machine capacity||250 Kg|
|Application||Wire Nail Polishing|
In order to fulfill the demands of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in providing an optimum quality array of Polishing Drum.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.4 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Machine Capacity||500 Kg|
We are among the reputed organizations, deeply engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Nail Polishing Drum
We are engaged in offering a wide range of Polishing Barrels, which is widely used to polish the nails. Basically, the nails that are polished by this barrel are manufactured using wire nail making machine. Due to this nail drawing process, the nails designed exhibit dullness. At times, the wide assortment of these nails also gets rusted due to the humid or wet weather condition. This, in order to offer superior quality nails to our esteemed clients, the manufactured nails are polished by the polishing barrel to impart brightness and shining look.
Procedure of polishing the nails:
- The polishing barrel is loaded with wire nails upto a level 3 to 4 inches above the half filled level
- If nails are rusty , add half a liter of Kerosene before adding saw dust
- Run the Barrel for about 10 minutes with blind lid fixed
- Add saw dust in the barrel upto 80% of the full level
- Fix the blind lid and run the barrel for about 30 minutes
- Stop the barrel and change the lid from blind the perforated
- The barrel is run for about 40 minutes with perforated lid in order to remove the saw dust
- This will result in bright and shiny nails
- If the mirror finish is required on the Nails, use SOFT leather pieces in second sequence of polishing instead of saw dust
- 15 to 20 Kgs. of such leather pieces are required for our 250 kgs Cap Polishing Barrel
- These leather pieces can be applied again and again for about 15 to 20 cycles till they become very oily.